Join The North Hills Realty Team
A successful career in Orange County Real Estate takes great training, fanatical customer service, broker support & resources. We understand the commitment required to be successful and thrive in this industry and have helped many of the area's top agents build a very successful career.
Top Reasons to Join The North Hills Realty Team
- The North Hills Realty Team generates LEADS for its agents.
- You'll have one of the top online customer relationship management programs to help you keep track of your leads.
2. Open Houses
- We have developed our proprietary open houses system.
- Each week you will have access to any of our available open house listings.
- This is an excellent way for your to meet potential clients.
3. Transaction Coordination
- Working with a transaction coordinator can be extremely valuable because they keep your files up-to-date and ensure you’re meeting your timelines
- By removing the everyday obstacles & roadblocks faced by individual agents, North Hills Realty agents are allowed the freedom to work on growing their business & achieving their goals.
4. Listing Marketing
- We provide an industry-proven, turn-key marketing solution for any for residential listing you take.
- Don’t worry about hiring the right photographer, getting your brochures designed and ordered, syndicating to all the major sites both domestically and globally, creating a property website, or marketing on social media.
- We’ve got you covered, regardless of the price or size of the home, your home will be marketed effectively.
5. Agent Start-Up Marketing
- The company has a turn key solution to immediately get you what you need to get out there and start working with clients.
- Business cards, name badges, listing presentations, open house and for sale signs are all part of your start up package.
6. Free Contract Preparation Assistance
- We will help you prepare every offer, listing, or other contract you will need in your transaction until you are fully trained
- Chances are, you are going to quickly run into a scenario that you don’t know how handle, you'll have fast support with an experienced broker.
- Over the years we have seen just about everything from short sales and forclosures to probate.
- We make it our business to ensure each of your contracts are prepared properly, reducing your and your client’s liability.
7. Company Training and Meetings
- We hold office meetings each week most weeks of the year. Training, market and legal updates take place at each meeting. All meetings can be attended live or on zoom.
- Almost every week of the year additional training offerings are available to our entire team, a few of the subjects include social media, marketing, luxury properties, farming, open houses, listing presentations, buyer presentations and much more.
8. Equipment and Office Space
- We have private office spaces and individual desks throughout our office. Each desk is equiped with state of the art computers and innovative technology and tools to run your business effectively.
- Throughout the office we have the equipment you need to work efficiently, from copiers, scanners, fax machines, computers, shredders, etc.
9. The Culture
- North Hills Realty Team culture is one of the most important aspects attributing to the success of the team.
- Our agents & admin share an unmatched team mentality which creates a working atmosphere where everyone truly wants to see the other succeed.
- The tight-knit sales team also reviews all new North Hills Realty Team listings each week and at our company wide meetings.
- In addition to working in an enjoyable work environment we also enjoy special team event days throughout the year.
- We take opportunities to celebrate things such as the start of the football season, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas themes & quirky things such as Cinco-De-Mayo, Taco Tuesday and National Pizza Day!
- We also take time to show our appreciation for our employees, both sales & admin, with an annual Holiday Party where we can come together to enjoy each others company & reflect on another great year.